Adam J Schwartz is a Los Angeles-based attorney with a decade of experience serving businesses of all sizes. Today, he focuses on providing a full-service legal solution for creative professionals and their small businesses across all disciplines.
Prior to earning his law degree and practicing in the litigation group at a premier firm in Washington, D.C., Adam studied cinematography and worked in the film industry. Adam’s clients benefit from the perspective of a fellow entrepreneur with a passion for all forms of artistic expression. Further, his clients’ interests are protected by an accomplished negotiator and trial lawyer who has represented Fortune 500 companies in disputes worth millions of dollars.
- J.D./M.A. in International Affairs, The George Washington University
- B.S. in Speech, Northwestern University
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
In the Community
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Trust Me: You Don’t Have to Make it Easy on the Other Side
- Pro Tip: City of Los Angeles Business Tax
- My hobby is becoming a business! How can I protect my intellectual property rights?
- Pro Tip: Budgeting for legal services
- It’s nearly always worth the money to consult an attorney before signing a contract
Independent film producers
Authors, screenwriters, and illustrators
Record producers and musicians
Caterers and other culinary entrepreneurs
Promotional services professionals
Rely On Practical, Attentive Counsel At Affordable Rates
We know that emerging artists have thin margins and many essential expenses. We are dedicated to protecting your business while keeping your costs low. For an initial consultation, please call 323-455-4016 or send us an email inquiry.