Real Work For Real People
Along the way, we communicate and collaborate extensively to maintain a sound legal framework for each business we serve — so that our clients are well-positioned for expansion or any legal dispute.
Wide-Ranging Services For Protection Of Your Business And Personal Interests
What does attorney Adam J Schwartz do, exactly? Here is a sampling:
- Deal memos negotiation and drafting;
- Production contract negotiation;
- Record and music publishing contract negotiation;
- Financing agreements;
- Option and purchase agreements;
- Licensing agreements;
- Intellectual property agreements and registrations;
- Performer and crew contracts and negotiations;
- Confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements;
- Waivers and releases;
- Agreements between U.S. and foreign entities;
- Contractual disputes;
- Partnership disputes over credit, compensation, or financing;
- Allegations of copyright or trademark infringement;
- Invasion of privacy or of your right of publicity.
Many clients, across many creative disciplines and business sectors, have turned to us for insightful guidance on building and protecting their creative enterprises. We emphasize personal attention, quality and cost-effectiveness in all we do.
Our Los Angeles-based firm is here for you if you face an immediate problem such as a suit against you or the discovery of unfair competition. We are equally prepared to advise you at any stage in the launch or growth of your creative business.
or email us today.
We can discuss your needs in a free consultation at a time that works for you.